The Zambia Railways is installing a new signal system at rail crossings as one of the means to alleviate accidents.
Head Corporate affairs Benson Ngula also says the current rail signal system has been vandalized, thereby increasing possibilities of accident.
Mr Ngula was speaking in an interview with ZNBC news in Lusaka .
He says Zambia Railways is carrying out the installation of the new rail signal system in partnership Huawei and Bomber Dear Companies.
Mr. Ngula disclosed that the new rail signal system will fitted with satellites and flashlights
- Thailand Plans to Extend Bangkok-Nakhon Ratchasima Railway Line - December 8, 2016
- First X’Trapolis Mega Successfully Handed over - December 7, 2016
- Alstom Starts Delivery of Regional Trains to Skånetrafiken - December 7, 2016
- Lucknow Metro to Open on March 26 for Commercial Run - December 7, 2016
- Alstom Delivers First Lucknow Metro Trainset - December 6, 2016