The Aubagne Citadis Compact tram arrived in Berlin. The first compact tram new generation will be exhibited from 23 to 28 September at InnoTrans, the largest rail fair in the world.
Specially designed to meet the needs of medium-sized networks, Compact provides the highest capacity in proportion to its size (22 metres) on the market and can carry up to 146 passengers in its highest capacity version (24 metres).
Since 01 Septembre, Aubagne, a town of about 35,000 inhabitants near Marseille (France), has been living at the pace of their new Citadis Compact tram. With its entry into circulation, Aubagne and Alstom achieve the first step of a project combining quality of service, mobility foe all, high technology and art.
Its unique colourful livery has been created by the internationally known artist Hervé Di Rosa in collaboration with the Alstom Transport Design&Styling studio with the aim of bringing together popular culture and the world of industry. The children of Aubagne, a town traditionally influenced by the plastic arts, took part in this project.
Tomorrow, the Aubagne Citadis Compact and its little characters will travel to new horizon and wider territories.
Source : Alstom
- Thailand Plans to Extend Bangkok-Nakhon Ratchasima Railway Line - December 8, 2016
- First X’Trapolis Mega Successfully Handed over - December 7, 2016
- Alstom Starts Delivery of Regional Trains to Skånetrafiken - December 7, 2016
- Lucknow Metro to Open on March 26 for Commercial Run - December 7, 2016
- Alstom Delivers First Lucknow Metro Trainset - December 6, 2016