22-kilometre route for the Parramatta light rail route in Sydney has been revealed.
The light rail line will connect Westmead to Strathfield via Parramatta CBD stations, including stops in Camellia and at the Sydney Olympic Park stations
The Light railway line will branch off to Carlingford and replace the current conventional rail link.
A Special Infrastructure Contribution fund will be imposed on developments along the route to help fund the corridor and associated infrastructure. The NSW Government will grant a further $1 billion and is looking at other potential contributions.
- Thailand Plans to Extend Bangkok-Nakhon Ratchasima Railway Line - December 8, 2016
- First X’Trapolis Mega Successfully Handed over - December 7, 2016
- Alstom Starts Delivery of Regional Trains to Skånetrafiken - December 7, 2016
- Lucknow Metro to Open on March 26 for Commercial Run - December 7, 2016
- Alstom Delivers First Lucknow Metro Trainset - December 6, 2016