To support the expansion and modernization of conventional rail network and development of High Speed Train (HST) network in Turkey, Islamic Development Bank has approved Euro312 millions of financing for an additional 10-High Speed Train Sets to be deployed on Ankara-İstanbul HST line.
Source : IsDB
- Thailand Plans to Extend Bangkok-Nakhon Ratchasima Railway Line - December 8, 2016
- First X’Trapolis Mega Successfully Handed over - December 7, 2016
- Alstom Starts Delivery of Regional Trains to Skånetrafiken - December 7, 2016
- Lucknow Metro to Open on March 26 for Commercial Run - December 7, 2016
- Alstom Delivers First Lucknow Metro Trainset - December 6, 2016