“Last year we purchased five Stadler electric trains which are successfully running on the Baku-Sumgait route. We transport 4,000 passengers on this route everyday. For the next year, we plan to increase the number of such trains to nine and send additional trains on the Baku-Ganja route,”Gurbanov said.
He noted that the work to replace and renovate passenger cars is to be continued.
The renovated cars will also run on the Nakhchivan-Mashhad (Iran) railway, operation of which will begin after an agreement on details, said Gurbanov.
- Thailand Plans to Extend Bangkok-Nakhon Ratchasima Railway Line - December 8, 2016
- First X’Trapolis Mega Successfully Handed over - December 7, 2016
- Alstom Starts Delivery of Regional Trains to Skånetrafiken - December 7, 2016
- Lucknow Metro to Open on March 26 for Commercial Run - December 7, 2016
- Alstom Delivers First Lucknow Metro Trainset - December 6, 2016