The three full scope Singapore metro driving simulators are currently being renovated by CORYS to allow driver training in 2015 on TBTC the new signaling system being installed by Thales.
The update of these simulators delivered by CORYS in 2000 aims to make them consistent with the rolling stock in operation (4 different train models) and equip them with the latest technical innovations in simulation environment: latest generation Computer Generated Images, passenger movement managed by artificial intelligence, new computer hardware and projection of image
- Thailand Plans to Extend Bangkok-Nakhon Ratchasima Railway Line - December 8, 2016
- First X’Trapolis Mega Successfully Handed over - December 7, 2016
- Alstom Starts Delivery of Regional Trains to Skånetrafiken - December 7, 2016
- Lucknow Metro to Open on March 26 for Commercial Run - December 7, 2016
- Alstom Delivers First Lucknow Metro Trainset - December 6, 2016