SmartRail&Metro Eurasia is the only place that combines local case studies and procurement plans with international best practice from over 40 expert speakers. The event is dedicated to driving rail and metro development across the region and provides the perfect environment for idea sharing and practical information exchange to develop procurement plans and ensure successful project management.
Across Turkey and Eurasia more broadly, there are ambitious development plans. There has been no better time to enter the Eurasian market than now. In Turkey alone, these are just some of the projects that are underway:
- $46 billionallocated to rail and metro investment by 2023
- high-speed line projects
- 1000kmof mainline projects
- 24000kmof the network undergoing upgrades that will require technology investment
The event gives our local supporters from TCDD, EGO, AYGM and others (see full supporter list here) a unique opportunity to not only hear project updates from regional experts but develop key strategies to achieve this plans from international lessons learned from:
- Duncan Cross, Deputy Director Operations, LondonOverground
- Sabine Bund, Managing Director, Rail Cargo Operator – Austria GmbH
- Harald Reisinger, CIO, RailNet Europe
- Azmi Abdul Aziz, Managing Director, Prasarana Malaysia
- Sudath Amaratunga, Technical Manager Alliances, Sydney Light Rail Delivery OfficeTransport for New South Wales
- Vinod Bhatia, Director of Planning, Railway Board, Ministry of Railways India
- Reneta Susa, Prestident of the Management Board, Croatia Railways (HZ)
- And more…
P.s. if you have a question please get in contact.